Days (10 riding days - 2 full rest days)
|Milnerton - Agulhas - De Hoop - George - Knysna - Prince
Alfreds Pass - Avontuur - R62 - Baviaanskloof -
Willowmore - Prince Albert - Swartberg Pass - Calitzdorp
Holiday Farm - Heidelberg - Montagu - Robertson
- Greyton - Milnerton
Surface: 20% Tar, 80% hard pack
easy gravel, mountainous, 28 Mountain Passes in
Baviaanskloof is challenging, with several deep
Lowries Pass, Sandies Glenn, Cape Agulhus, De Hoop
Nature Reserve, Malgas Ferry - Across the Breede
7 Passes Route (George to Knysna), Knysna Heads
& Knysna Elephant Park, Prince Alfreds Pass,
De Vlugt, Baviaanskloof (2 Days
in the Kloof) No.1 Rated Route, Swartberg Pass,
Rooiberg Pass, Bonniedale Holiday Farm, Gysmanshoek
Pass, Tradouw Pass, R62 , Montagu
Van der Stels Pass
in this Tour:
included in this Tour:
- 12 Days motorcycle rental
- Motorcycle Oil, Chain Lube, Spare Tubes
- Technical support vehicle with luggage & bike trailer (more then 6) than
- Overnight Accommodation in B&B, lodges, and breakfasts
- Secure luggage storage
- Experienced Motorcycle Group Leader
- Motorcycles - we make use of all our models available.
- Full Comprehensive Bike Insurance in South Africa
- Health insurance for foreign travels
- Tips & gratuities
- Knysna Elephant Park Entrance fees and activities.
- All expenses of a personal nature, e.g. beverages, souvenirs, telephone calls
In Southern Africa, there is a network
of over 480 000km of gravel roads througout the country
in 9 provinces.
The best adventure riding undoubtedly is in the Western,
and Eastern Cape provinces collectively.
We have joined up several of our smaller tours to make
ONE ULTIMATE Adventure Ride, extending over 12 days with
2 full rest days and covering 2072km of gravel and tar
roads. Included in this fantastic route are the 28 most
popular and sort after gravel and tar passes South Africa
has to offer.
The route is better suited to riders with some gravel
experience, but we have taken beginners through Baviaanskloof
and had no problems. Baviaanskloof is better in the dry
season from September to May
We challenge YOU to find a better route in
The Accommodation has been selected to give you a taste
of true South African hospitality and warm friendly company.
the rest days, we choose picture perfect and tranquil
locations for you to relax and take in the experience.
We visit The Knysna Elephant Park for
a close up and touching elephant encounter, and the tranquility
of the Bonniedale Holiday Farm will feed
your soul, that's a guarantee.